Feast on music news!
• 311 is going to live webcast their 311 Day performance (March 11… 3-11… get it?) from Las Vegas. The marathon show typically lasts around 5 hours.
• Apparently, EMI isn’t going to sell Abbey Road Studios after all.
• Brad Hoshaw played in-studio over the weekend for The Daily Grind. Check it out.
• The Lollapalooza lineup was leaked (again). Looks like Green Day, Lady Gaga and Soundgarden. Also looks like I might be going back.
• Paramore has a new video. If you didn’t know, they’re coming to town in May.
• Coldplay is talking about a new album.
• Lil Wayne opened up a Twitter acount. Allow me a moment to contain my excitement…
• I’ve never seen it, but apparently Of Montreal’s live show is crazy crazy. A documentary is going to, uh, document it.
• You gotta check out this piece on mixtapes and how the cassette culture has evolved.
• Mark Hoppus of Blink-182 talks about how he prepares for the road.
• The New Pornographers have a new song out. Does Neko Case ever sleep?
• Local station, 89.7 The River, announced the lineup for their annual Rockfest: Godsmack, Rob Zombie, Papa Roach, Hellyeah, Skillet, Halestorm. I have no idea who those last three are. And didn’t I see Papa Roach at Rockfest about nine years ago? Pretty sure I did. Details at The River’s site.
Powered by Facebook Comments